Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time sure does fly! I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I posted anything. Christmas will soon be here and I have much to do. Because I have Fibromyalgia I need a lot of sleep and it seems I've been doing a lot of that lately. I am always fatigued, and try to pick a few things to do each day and hope they get done. I've learned how to manage pretty well and even though I have to accept that not everything is the way I like it to be, life does go on.

I will be having our family Christmas at my house this year on the 24th. I am expecting 8 people which includes my brother, 2 of my sisters, 2 cousins and someone with no living family members will also join us. We are a very small family during the holidays however, have children living in different states and even some in Africa who will not be with us this year. I am fortunate as everyone will bring various food items and my sister is going to come to my house and prepare the turkey, dressing and gravy. We are all good cooks so it should be a feast for sure.

I have my Christmas Tree and decorations up and my house is starting to look festive. I love Christmas time for decorating the house. I like anything red or green and often wish the decorations could stay up the year around. I've often dreamed of having a second home where it was always decorated for Christmas.


I've made some wool mats this year for Christmas. This is one of my favorites. It is a Primitive Gatherings pattern and was fun to make. I also made a couple of candle wraps from a Bareroots pattern. They really dress up a candle.


Well, I'm off to make some fudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment